All fertility treatments at Repromed are personalised to each client’s needs so it is best to discuss the total cost estimate in the first consultation with one of our fertility specialists. Below you’ll find links to the treatment and medication costs and they should be viewed in conjunction with the Journey Planner and ReproFact information sheets provided to you with your individual treatment plan.
At Repromed, medication costs are priced separately from treatment costs. This is because everyone has a unique requirement for their medication based on many factors and ensures you don’t pay for more than you need.
Providing an estimate for fertility treatment is difficult as there are so many considerations unique to your personal situation. As a guide, one cycle of IVF can cost an average of $11,500 – $17,000 (excluding genetic screening costs). Donor treatment costs include sperm, egg and embryo donation and surrogacy and are more complex so will need a discussion with your doctor to get an indication of costs.
Please find the cost overviews below:
- Download fertility treatment costs here
- Download fertility treatment via donor costs here
- Download fertility treatment medication costs here
For public funding criteria, please click here
If you are new to Repromed, and are a NZ resident, you may wish to consider a free 15 min phone consultation with a fertility doctor to discuss these topics:
- You’ve just started your fertility journey and would like some guidance on where to begin
- You’re interested in the AMH (female egg reserve) test and want to know if this is an investigation you should do
- You would like to understand our donor program
- You have queries about how Repromed might be able to help with your fertility goals
Please note that the following are not possible on the free consultation call and would require a private consultation to be booked (click the link above for Costs):
- Reviewing any previous fertility test results or records from another clinic
- Organising investigations or tests
- Placing you on a wait list for public funding or the donor program
If interested, please contact our reception team and discuss if the free 15 minute phone consultation is right for you. Click here for contact details.
Ways to pay
Payment can be made by cash, direct debit, credit card or online banking.
Introducing 18 months interest free with Gem Visa.
Rather than pay your invoice up front, there is now the option to spread the cost by paying with Gem Visa on an 18 month plan, interest free. Lending criteria applies, find out full details here. If you’ve already got a Gem Visa, just pay at reception, or call and pay over the phone.
Finance is also available for those that are interested.
Nova Medical Finance is New Zealand’s only specialist medical finance company and offers the flexibility of easy payment plans for your treatment. Fill out an on-line application form on their website or click here to learn more about their interest rates and information on how to apply.