All Repromed treatments, consultations and services are available in Covid-19 Alert Level 1. As a healthcare provider that has interacts directly with the public, we will be continuing with some enhanced protection to ensure we minimise any risk of community transmission. Please get in touch with the team if you have any queries, we are here to support you.
Ensuring your protection at Alert Level 1
- STAY HOME IF UNWELL: Please call us to reschedule if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone showing these symptoms: high temperature (38C+), cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose, loss of smell.
- CONSULTATIONS: Virtual consultations by phone or video conference are encouraged or available if you have any health concerns. Orientations will however need to be done face to face with both partners (if applicable).
- HYGIENE: High level hygiene – disinfection of all human touch areas, excellent hand hygiene and sanitising.
- SCREENING FOR COVID-19: a health questionnaire will be sent to you and need to be completed prior to your visit to assess the risk of COVID-19 and provide tracing records in line with Ministry of Health requirements. Click here to see it.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: we will be maintaining social distancing in the waiting room and staggered appointment and treatment times. We would appreciate if only one support person maximum joins you in order to reduce the number of people in our building.
We understand that those that are pregnant will likely feel anxious about their own health and that of their unborn baby during the Covid-19 pandemic. For the most up to date advice and reassurance regarding safety, click here for some information from The Royal Australian and NZ College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Summary of risks
We have put together a consent form about general risks doing treatment during a COVID-19 pandemic. If you haven’t yet seen this from the nursing team, you may be interested to read this document.
Most treatments include at least one counselling session. If you would like to speak with one of our counsellors, we can arrange a support call over the phone. Please email and a counsellor will contact you.
We thought it might be helpful to share an article from the NZ Institute of Wellbeing & Resilience which gives some practical strategies for coping with the impact of COVID-19 in our lives. It is not specifically fertility related, but our counselling team felt that the tips were highly relevant. Click here to read.
Repromed Dietitian Teresa Gudex has written an article with her top tips to boost fertility which may be a helpful read for those interested in improving their fertility with nutrition. Read the article here:
Thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any queries about your treatment or any of the precautions in place, please email or call 0800 483 105 and the team will be happy to help.
Dr Guy Gudex