We're here to help you.
COVID-19 Alert Level 2 means we will be resuming fertility assessment and treatments. However, it will not quite be business as usual, as there will be changes within our clinic to ensure safety for everyone. Please click here to read the details of the treatments available at Alert Level 2 and the necessary safety precautions we are taking.
Send us an email
Out Of Hours Emergency Contact
In the event of a medical emergency, contact your nearest hospital Accident and Medical department, or ring 111.
If you have any severe pain or bleeding, go immediately to the hospital Accident and Emergency department, then contact the Repromed nurses on 09 524 1232 to let us know within work hours.
If you have an urgent enquiry related to your treatment outside of normal clinic hours, please ring 09 524 1232. A recorded message will give you the mobile phone number of the doctor on call.
Out Of Hours Mental Health Emergency
In the event of a mental health emergency out of hours please contact the Auckland Mental Health Crisis Team:
- Central Auckland: 0800 800 717
- West Swanson, Piha & Titirangi: (09) 822 8500 or after hours (09) 486 8900
- Henderson: (09) 822 8600 or after hours (09) 486 8900
- North Shore: (09) 486 1491 or after hours (09) 486 8900
- South Auckland: (09) 270 4742 or (09) 270 9090