Our clinic is open and most of Repromed services and treatments continue at Protection Framework – Red. Read the latest status here.
Our reception staff are available to take any non-urgent calls between 9am and 4pm Monday –Friday during Protection Framework – Red but you may wish to email instead:
- Reception, please email
- Nurses, please email
- Public funding coordinator, please email
- Lab, please email
We will endeavour to reply to email within 24 hours.
Thank you for your understanding.
We are in this together / he waka eke noa.
Send us an email
Out Of Hours Emergency Contact
In the event of a medical emergency, contact your nearest hospital Accident and Medical department, or ring 111.
If you have any severe pain or bleeding, go immediately to the hospital Accident and Emergency department, then contact the Repromed nurses on 09 524 1232 to let us know within work hours.
If you have an urgent enquiry related to your treatment outside of normal clinic hours, please ring 09 524 1232. A recorded message will give you the mobile phone number of the doctor on call.
Out Of Hours Mental Health Emergency
In the event of a mental health emergency out of hours please contact the Auckland Mental Health Crisis Team:
- Central Auckland: 0800 800 717
- West Swanson, Piha & Titirangi: (09) 822 8500 or after hours (09) 486 8900
- Henderson: (09) 822 8600 or after hours (09) 486 8900
- North Shore: (09) 486 1491 or after hours (09) 486 8900
- South Auckland: (09) 270 4742 or (09) 270 9090
Wondering about parking?
We suggest allowing additional time to find a park as our clinic gets busy! Here are the parking options:
- Repromed building – 2 spaces at front door. Limited spaces in basement and behind building (approx. 8), accessed by driving down drive way to the right. Always let reception know if you have parked your card behind someone.
- Repromed side of Remuera Rd – from 10am onwards approximately 20 long-term parks – get in early for these! In the weekends this is a tow away both Sat and Sun 11am – 3pm.
- Opposite side of Remuera Rd from Repromed – no restrictions until 4pm then it is a tow away during the week. No restrictions during the weekend.
- Surrounding side streets: St Marks Road, MacMurray Road, Wootton Road, Dilworth Road – mostly 2 hour parks.
- If you’re needing to have a blood test and scan before / after your Repromed appointment, you can park in the underground parking at One Health, 122 Remuera Road.
- Disability parking is available at the front door of the clinic and there is lift access inside the clinic.